Since 2015, RNA Advisors has provided valuation, transactional and strategic advisory support services to over 300 life science and healthcare services clients encompassing over 1700 engagements, totaling over $282 billion in asset and transaction value. Our clients include top-tier venture-backed private companies, small to midsize public companies, private equity and VC investors, large health systems, and licensing partners across the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, healthcare and digital health sectors.
Our firm blends the depth of industry knowledge and capital markets possessed by equity research analysts, the ability to identify opportunities and challenges that help our clients make key decisions like a strategy consultant, and a familiarity with transaction structures and industry players like an investment banker. Because of this unparalleled combination of capabilities, and our laser focus on the life sciences and healthcare technology sectors, RNA’s fairness opinion practice has grown at a rapid rate.
Our recent fairness opinion engagements include the following:
- We rendered a fairness opinion to the Board of Directors of a SPAC regarding the implied valuation of a target company developing gastrointestinal (GI) therapeutics.
- We rendered a fairness opinion rendered to the Board of Directors of a private company in connection with the sale of a business unit providing laboratory diagnostic services.
- We rendered a fairness opinion to the Board of Directors of a SPAC regarding the consideration to be issued in a merger with a target company developing central nervous system (CNS) therapeutics.
- We rendered a fairness opinion to the Board of Directors of a SPAC regarding the consideration to be issued in a merger with a target company developing oncology-based cell therapies.
- We have been retained to render a fairness opinion to a Limited Partner Advisory Committee in connection with the sale to a related party of several distinct fund investments in the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries.
If you are a board director, limited partner or other stakeholder, our industry expertise and breadth of experience will inform our comprehensive analysis, independent perspective and unbiased opinion of the financial terms of a pending transaction in order to help you fulfill your fiduciary and other duties.