This policy describes how we collect and use information about visitors to this website and subscribers to our mailing list. By using this website, you acknowledge and consent to our practices described below. If you have questions or comments about the policy or our use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy is effective January 1, 2024. Any material changes to the policy will be published here. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time without prior notice.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
You may use our website without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information (“PII”).
We collect PII about you only if you choose to provide it to us by registering for email newsletters or filling out a contact form on our website, subscribing to our mailing list, or providing your information to us in the normal course of business (such as your business card, for example). This PII may include, for example, your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as specific information relevant to the event for which you are registering.
If you choose to subscribe to our mailing list, you will receive a confirming op-in email before we add you to the mailing list. Should you subsequently unsubscribe (“opt-out”) we continue to retain that information to ensure you do not continue to receive bulk communications from us. Our mailing list is comprised of contacts collected by the methods above as well as the individual personal and/or professional contacts of our staff. We do not use purchased lists of contacts.
When you send us email or letters, we may retain those messages. When you telephone us we may retain notes on the conversation. Any email messages and related attachments, if any, that you send to us are not governed by this policy.
Use & Disclosure of Information
- To the extent that we collect PII for or from your registration for one of our services, we use the information in connection with the service for which you registered. We use it, for example, to track registration, confirm your booking or cancel your booking. We may also use this information to recommend similar services that might be of interest to you.
- We use your PII in the course of providing, or considering to provide, services to you.
- We do not share, rent or sell any PII with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, your information may be provided to any of our event partners or co-sponsors for the purpose of informing you of that event, each of which will be identified to you at the time of invitation or registration. The privacy policies of these partners and co-sponsors may differ from this one.
- Marketing: occasionally we send marketing information about our company, our partners, or local events which we believe might be of interest to you, in the form of alerts, newsletters and invitations to industry events. We use email and other digital channels to communicate with you.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required by law to do so.
Changing Your Information
To update, correct, or delete the information you provide to us you may contact email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Security and Confidentiality of Your Information
Do not send any information to RNA Advisors LLC that constitutes a trade secret or is confidential, proprietary or that which may be reasonably construed as such. We cannot agree to obligations of confidentiality or non-disclosure with regard to unsolicited information submitted to us without our having previously executed an appropriate non-disclosure agreement. By submitting information or materials to us, you or anyone acting on your behalf agree that any such information or materials will not be considered confidential or proprietary until and unless such information and materials is subsequently covered by an executed non-disclosure agreement.